Friday, December 4, 2009

Out of service

Just in case anyone was wondering, I haven't run out of ideas for posts, but my computer is wonkered right now, so I won't be making any entries until it is fixed. Here are some of the things I'm working on at the moment:

Incarcerationville, U.S.A.

Restaurant Reviewing & the Art of the Good Meal

The Substitution Principle

Thanks to all of you who regularly read my posts, I'll be getting back at it when I'm on my own computer with my own resources at hand. Here's a little teaser for you though, I'm working on putting together podcasts of my posts, which will link to a website and my Face Book page. But that is in the new year, and probably a few hours of tech help down the road.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a joy filled New Year to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bob,
    How's Susie doing? Word is, she's soft on you.
    Somewhere on your blog I saw you are working on a piece on incarceration. My youngest did his thesis
    on the courts in Washington State. He is interested in the economic impact of being arrested in our state. It's pretty intereting stuff.
    Hope you have a wonderful New Year!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete